PVL Properties Limited is one of the UK’s fastest growing property service businesses and a member of The Property Ombudsman. Founded in 2009, the organisation is a highly respected Property Management and Investment Company specialising in residential properties for lettings, investment and development. The Company’s portfolio includes a collection of residential properties located in Central London.
PVL Properties Limited is looking for a professional Lettings Negotiator with a proven track record of success in the industry.This is a great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and friendly team, as well as future progression opportunities into management due to the company expansion and up-coming projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and manage company’s lettings campaigns to generate internal lets
- Online and offline research to identify and implement new business opportunities
- Produce regular reports to test and measure the results of letting activities & analyse for improvements
- Lead generation
- Negotiate offers
- Negotiate renewals
- Arrange and carry out viewings
- Liaise with vendors and applicants
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented
- Maintain excellent customer service to existing clients
- Manage the documents and procedures for ASTs
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year of professional lettings experience
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Multi-tasking ability and the ability to meet required deadlines
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, proactive approach and ready to use initiative
- IT literate
- Ability to work under pressure
- Keen interest in the property industry
- A positive attitude and a professional demeanour
Salary: basic salary depending on experience plus commission and bonus
This role is to start in February / March 2017 and is based in London, Marylebone.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in this position and match the above criteria, please apply today!