Club Membership & Front of House Manager - London
We are looking for Membership & Front of House Manager for an exclusive for a family oriented Private Members Club in Chelsea.
The venue is really a home from home for the families, with creative classes, activities and TGI Friday style service.
In order to keep this great vibe, we are looking for an outstanding Membership & Front of House Manager to join the team and give the Clubs' members the best experience every time they visit.
This is a great time to join as the Club has imminent & exciting expansion plans in the UK and overseas so there is an opportunity for talented people to further their career, potentialy, globally.
· Manage the busy reception and concierge departments and ensure every member and guest receives exceptional service. You will be the first point of contact with members so service needs to be smooth, friendly, personal and knowledgeable.
· Lead from the front - this is an operational role. You'll be a service brand ambassador dealing with new member enquiries, tours and waiting lists, as well as existing member feedback, retention and subscriptions. It's up to you to make sure the members feel valued and that the club is their home away from home.
· Manage the front of house team, including recruitment, training, development and performance management.
· Ensure the membership systems are maintained accurately, all members held information is correct, enabling effective communication through email, phone or mail.
Skills & Experience
· You must be passionate about great service.
· An exceptional communicator with great written & spoken English
· Have meticulous attention to detail
· Be able to work in a busy, fast paced environment
· Be calm under pressure
· Prioritise and delegate effectively
· Prepare and deliver reports on performance
· Genuinely enjoy working with people
Learn Train Recruit is an Equal Opportunities Employer