This Hospitality Assessor home based position delivering throughout the Peterborough region & would involve you working for one the regions foremost training providers whose name is immediately recognisable and respected within the Hospitality sector.
NB. There are 2 Hospitality Assessor vacancies that we want to fill in the same area.
Your new Hospitality Assessor position has a fresh caseload of learners waiting for you, so there is no requirement to develop your own caseload or assist in the promotion or marketing of a programme.
Qualification expectations / requirements
· Literacy & numeracy at L2
· A1 assessor award or similar
· L2/3 Vocational qualification
· L2 Food Safety qual
· L3 Health & safety qual
If you have either a first aid, Verifiers award, Licensing, Safeguarding or Equality & Diversity qualification then that would be a definite advantage.
You MUST have a full driving licence.
Hospitality Assessor Knowledge & Experience
· Assessing Experience with proven learner retention & achievement rates in excess of 75%
· Management or Supervisory experience within a Hospitality environment
· Experience delivering L2 & L3 Hospitality qualifications
· Strong time & diary management skills
This really is a great role if you are someone who can work diligently, professionally and with the minimum of supervision.
Hospitality Assessor Benefits Package
· £23,500 p.a dep on exp
· 32 days annual leave
· 1 extra days AL for each complete year for 6 years.
· Westfield Health Scheme
TSL Recruitment have a full job description and person specification for this Hospitality Assessor position contact TSL quote Job No. 2003
TSL Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and will be acting as a Recruitment Agency for this position.
Please note - Your CV may be suitable for future opportunities and will be considered for any other vacancies we have available.