Technical Lead, Milton Keynes, £55,000 + Benefits
A leading Financial Services organisation based in Milton Keynes is currently looking for a Technical Lead to run their Remote Access Systems team. This is a fantastic opportunity to become an important part of their IT team. You will be joining a dynamic organisation with excellent career progression opportunities.
- Become the technical lead of the Remote Access Systems team
- Ensure availability of the existing service and the ability to deliver related projects and future implementations
- Administration of 2-Factor authentication VPN for staff and Technical support teams
- Act as 3rd Line support to end users and other technical colleagues
- Liaise with 3rd Parties / Software Vendors
- Account creation, removals, ensuring leavers are removed promptly and correctly recorded in accordance with security policies
- RAS user reporting, KPI and MI reporting
- Ensuring process documentation and process guides are kept up to date.
- Resolving Remedy Incidents/Requests within SLA
- Ability to Investigate and diagnose ad-hoc user issues that may arise
- Ability to use own initiative to suggest service improvements or new products
- Budgetary forecasting for the Remote Access solution
- Review new technologies in the field of VPNs
- Ensure SOX and other audit requirements are adhered to
- A good knowledge of Remote Access and VPN technology
- Juniper SA/MAG Administration
- Safenet / Gemalto SAS PCE Administration
- F5 Big IP configuration
- Experience supporting an enterprise/large business.
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite applications
- Experience of MS Active Directory
- MS Windows 2012/2016 Server environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- An understanding of the principals of LAN/WAN networks
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.