Supply Chain Planner
Supply Chain Planner - Peterborough - £20k-£24k
You always welcome a call out of the blue from a great client who wants to hire another candidate. The reason for this is because the last person that joined them has been doing really well and others in the team have gained internal promotions. This is testament to the hiring manager, the way that he supports and develops his team and the environment he creates so you can excel.
Ideally you are at a planner level already or have a good understanding of how a supply chain works, production lines and material supply. You can pick things up really quickly and your communication and enthusiasm is very clear to see.
Other requirements of the role include,
- Understanding of stock availability.
- Analyse customer orders and provide timely feedback to operations.
- Liaise with internal & external parties.
- Notify suppliers of intake discrepancies / non- compliance.
- Assist in report compilation for all aspects of the supply chain.
If you would like to work in a good team with a great manager and progress your career, get in touch for more details.