Digital Content Specialist
I am working with one the world's leading asset managers who are looking to hire a Digital Content Specialist into their team in central London. If you have experience with website optimisation, website campaign management and content management and are looking to work in a progressive environment with experts in the field, please apply to this role.
The client are a top-tier financial services firm who are looking to hire into their growing digital marketing team in central London. The role in question is a Digital Content Specialist role which involves a focus on website user journey and optimisation, the development of microsite campaigns and the analysis of digital marketing activity.
Responsibilities of the Digital Content Specialist:
- Assist fellow digital team members in the maintenance and optimisation of the business's European websites. This Includes adding new pages, updating content and identifying and implementing site enhancements based on data from analytics.
- Be able to organise and prioritise upcoming web changes including campaigns and project work, alongside BAU tasks. Work with the US web content team to deliver the changes.
- Ensure website pages follow brand guidelines, as well as adhere to SEO and user experience best practice.
- Develop landing pages and on-page content to support marketing campaigns.
- Support analytics reporting, identity any trends or opportunities from Adobe Omniture. Give regular feedback to relevant stakeholders.
- Work with the US design team to create images and banners for the website and campaigns.
- Become familiar with the brand and house style and encourage others to comply with the guidelines.
- Encourage and become familiar with SEO and Usability best practice.
- Be interested in the digital space and keep abreast of upcoming trends and developments.
- Partners with Knowledge Engineers, stakeholders, management and the deployment team to prioritize and maintain content. Monitors queues and work volumes to ensure departmental cycle time goals are achieved.
- Ensures that website content follows departmental and corporate standards for usage and style, with the provision that clarity and good judgment are paramount.
- Ensures content is visual, easy to scan, effectively integrated with page functionality and graphics, and in compliance with other guidelines for Web writing.
- Ensures content includes proper regulatory hedge clauses and trademarks.
- Learns and uses the company's content-creation, content-management, and issue-tracking software tools, as required.
- Builds and maintains working relationships with the company's editors, design architects, creative designers, usability experts, webpage producers, developers, and managers, and representatives from company lines of business.
- Communicates project status and other key information regularly to internal clients.
- Collaborates with team members to coordinate tasks, content development and page design.
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships with project teams, internal clients and team members involved with web content projects and maintenance to ensure efficient delivery and high quality. Communicates regularly to provide status, freezes, elevation.
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience using a website CMS.
- Previous experience using an analytics suite.
- Previous experience of designing digital journeys that create a great client experience.
- Proven track record of building and delivering digital marketing campaigns.
- An understanding of communications and business development within a professional services environment is desirable but not essential.
- An understanding of SEO and good usability.
- Demonstrable understanding of basic HTML.
- Familiar with the process of having web pages and copy signed off by Compliance
- Financial Services experience preferable.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a stakeholders within different departments.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage many projects simultaneously.
Up to £50,000 with company benefits