CRM Developer (Microsoft Dynamics)
CRM Developer (MS Dynamics)
Salary: £Negotiable + Corporate Benefits Package
Great opportunity for a CRM Developer to join a growing organisation based in Hampshire.
You will play a key role in this growing organisation. We are seeking a hands-on CRM Developer who can design and implement solutions. You should have experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Strong understanding of Information Technology and Applications
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and CRM Online
- Proficient with developing, deploying, customizing and integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Demonstrated proficiency in installing and deploying CRM Organizations
- Demonstrated proficiency in customizing and creating CRM entities
- Demonstrated proficiency in understanding and implementing business workflows and processes
- Demonstrated proficiency in using the either the CRM SDK or plugin platforms.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft .NET 3.5+ development using C#
- Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with external Developers & Architects to support the implementation of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution.
- Develop and maintain a platform roadmap and future direction for MS CRM Online within the business.
- Integrate existing systems and services into the CRM Online architecture.
- Configuration of the system to meet the business needs of the company, understanding and implementing business workflows and processes.
- Assist with deployment and provisioning activities.
- Responsible for articulating more complex changes to Development partner(s) that provide the 2nd and 3rd line support for CRM Online.
- Provide secondary cover for first line "Super User" level support for all CRM application issues experienced by end users.
- Log software defects/changes with supplier, and support management of CRM partner relationship to ensure defects/changes are resolved within SLA.
- Maintain and prioritise an up-to-date issues list for the CRM application.
- Responsible for functional testing ahead of business and UAT for bug fixes, minor configuration changes and new software releases.
- Mentor the CRM Administrator