Year 2 Teacher + TLR
Would you like to work at an Outstanding Haringey school this September?
How does an extra £4,500 TLR for being a Year group leader sound?
If you are the following:
- A good/outstanding and confident Year 2 teacher
- Looking for a step-up into Year group leader
- Ready to take on a challenge and have the right mindset to excel at this role
- Can commute or live in the borough of Haringey
Then this is the job for you!
An Outstanding graded 2 form entry school in Haringey are offering a permanent school based contract this September to a creative and talented Year 2 Teacher. The school are keen to interview and observe lessons ASAP! If this is the role for you then please do not delay in applying as this will be a popular job role.
Information about the role:
- You will be a full-time Year 2 Teacher with additional responsibility as Year group leader
- As year group leader, you will be expected to support the other teacher with the curriculum.
- You will be encouraged to come up with new ideas and brainstorm better ways to improve SAT's results
- The school are offering a permanent contract - inner London pay of MP3-MP6 + TLR 2b depending on experience
- This is a full-time role starting in September 2017
- You will be supported by the SLT with your transition into the scheme of work and responsibilities
Information about the school:
- The Head teacher has a fantastic mentality of encouraging all staff members to be the best they can be as this will in turn reflect on the students
- The level of CPD investment and in house training is excellent
- You will notice how all hard working and ambitious teachers have progressed towards senior leadership
- The school site is well equipped with the latest technology and resources
- The school is lucky to be very close to both an Overground and Underground station
- Staff parking is available nearby as well
Submit your CV and cover letter and one of the Clarus team will be in touch within 24hrs if successful.