Sales and Development Manager
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established organisation in this new business venture. The role will be responsible for the on boarding, sustaining and maintenance of client relationships and ultimately building this business.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- you will lead client proposals for new business, presenting and negotiating fees and contracts to secure business.
- undertake business development to understand the potential in the market and identify new customers.
- analyse business performance against agreed targets.
- look for areas of continual improvement and cost reduction opportunities.
- develop and support the business plan and forecasting process. This will involve preparing budgets and financial scenario modelling.
Successful candidates will have a sales background in logistics, supply chain or warehousing. You will have proven ability to build relationships at all levels within the organisation as well as developing key business relationships. The role requires strong commercial acumen, analytical abilities and IT skills including Word, Excel and Powerpoint. The role comes with a base salary and a generous commission package.