I am currently recruting for a Management Accountant for a retail business based in Central London. You must be immediately available or on 1 week notice for a 12 month role.
- Ppreparation of monthly management accounts in accordance with the accounting timetable. Ensure all balance sheet accounts are reconciled each month.
- Produce, on a timely basis, accurate monthly invoices and statements for all entities.
- Produce on a monthly basis accurate reconciliations of departmental spend such as IT or Marketing spend.
- Produce on a monthly basis accurate tracking of travel expenditure monitoring spend by department including analysis to budget.
- Participate in the year end audit process and be in a position to answer queries and substantiate balances to the external auditors.
- Produce VAT returns for review by the Corporate Finance Manager in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintaining the daily cashflow for the Management and Development Company and ensuring that payments are made and received within deadlines.
- Improve the quality and clarity of management information by making recommendations for changes to meet altering circumstances.
- Listen to end users and include their feedback in the formulation of procedures and reports, ensuing information is meaningful accurate and adds value at all times.
- Assist with the annual budgeting process and reforecasting processes for the Management Company.
- To carry out ad-hoc exercises as requested by the Corporate Finance Manager
- Qualified/Newly qualified - ACA, ACCA CIMA
- Experience in industry ideally gained in a retail or property environment
- Substantial knowledge of Double Entry Bookkeeping
- Good knowledge of VAT regulations and experience with VAT returns.
For immediate consideration please email Sacha Young via the application portal.