Working 40 hours per week in an experienced team of 16 you will be joining a leading provider of sophisticated equipment creating a unique product that is unmistakably identifiable within their field. With an early finish on a Friday and a salary of up to 25k per annum, along with the wealth of knowledge and learning opportunities available to you this could be the company for you to build your career with.
The Company: Our client is a successful manufacturing company supplying sophisticated and high quality solutions to a niche industry sector with customers including government agencies. All core technologies are developed and produced in-house with 9 locations across Europe, the USA and Asia. With the company origins ranging back to the early 1950’s the company has constantly sought and developed new markets and regions and has seen continued growth.
- Setting and operating the CNC machine
- Reading engineering drawings
- Working closely with the team leaders to meet delivery deadlines
- Using measuring instruments to quality check components
- Knowledge of setting up and operating CNC machines (milling experience preferable)
- Experience using various measuring instruments
- Ability to read engineers drawings
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary ranging from 21-25k depending on experience
- Monday - Thursday 7.45am-5pm, Friday 7.45am-1pm
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Free parking
If this is not the job for you, but you know someone who might be interested please get in touch and take advantage of our fantastic 'Recommend a Friend’ scheme, call us TODAY for more details.
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.