Our client, a well known luxury retail services company based in the heart of London is seeking a keen and focused Graduate to join their busy finance team due excellent growth of the company.
The environment in which the successful Graduate will be working is fast paced, dynamic and hardworking with an ethos of rewarding those who give their all and promotion from within.
The successful motivated and professional Graduate will have:
- A degree of at least upper second in a numeric based area such as Accountancy and Finance from a reputable university
- Solid A Levels or equivalent A-C
- A mathematics qualification at least up to GCSE
- Commenced either ACCA of CIMA, have exemptions from their degree, or seeking to begin this
- A desire to progress within accountancy and build a fruitful career within this company
Candidates need not apply if they do not have the relevant experience for this position.
Please note, this role is only suitable for a candidate with the academics stated, the client will not look at any candidate who have achieved below a 2:1 degree and how do not live within a 6 mile radius of the business.
- Business performance analysis
- Reviewing and re-forecasting budgets
- rend analysis
- General reporting
- Investment analysis
This is an excellent and exciting role for the right person, you must be able to work well under pressure, be very keen to progress and build a successful career within the company.
Due to the large number of responses we receive, it is the policy of Accountancy Divisions only to consider candidates with relevant accountancy and finance experience who are eligible to live and work in the UK, and are able to attend a face-to-face interview at our offices within 5 working days. Please note, that due to the high volume of applicants that we receive, we are unable to personally answer every application.
Ref: DT/WE/19365 Accountancy Graduate London
Salary: £16,000 - 20,000 per annum