A fast-growing design team within a Digital Marketing + Technology agency are looking to hire a pure UX Designer - this isn't a UI/UX Designer role. Despite being an agency, this company have a number of in-house products that they are currently building. This UX Design position will be using a combination of usability testing, user data and A/B testing to design a proprietary web platform.
Ideally the UX Designer will have:
- 3 years+ of UX experience
- A portfolio showing off a user-centered approach to design problems
- Experience within Agile environment
- Expertise in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, or Principle
- Experience conducting usability tests
This UX Design position offers a good salary (genuinely), cool offices in Covant Garden and numerous other perks including a MacBook Pro. This is a company that prides themselves on being design-led as opposed to having design as an afterthought. The Design team is relatively big and collaborates with the larger engineering team. If you would like to hear more then please apply for an immediate CV review.