Business Development Manager
Experienced Business Development Manager, with extensive experience of selling healthcare products or services urgently required for growing company that focuses on continually improving it's services with the aim being able to offer efficient, but sustainable, solutions.
This is a field based role and the main purpose is to actively grow and develop company sales within the defined region. Delivering on agreed targets for new business, business growth and strategic plans.
It is imperative that you are based within the South East to be able to immerse yourself within your sales patch and attend regular meetings both at the companies head offices and also clients.
Primary duties will include:
- Oversee all sales and business development in the region as well as seeking and investigating new routes to market
- Fulfilling business objectives and achieving highest levels of customer satisfaction and performance
- Developing and maintaining a good knowledge of the health care systems within your territory and keeping up to date with all developments that might impact your area and revenue generation
- Delivering an annual sales plan for the defined business
- Providing monthly forecast and sales analysis
- Developing promotional materials and activities to maximise product exposure and revenue growth.
- Main accurate records and ensure all reporting as requested
The ideal candidate will have
- Significant demonstrable experience of working as a Business Development Manager or in a senior medical sales role
- Experience in the Healthcare industry
- Ideally they will have experience working with CCG's
- Experience working with the NHS
The salary being is 40 - 50K including excellent company benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.