RF Design Engineer
Are you looking for an RF & Microwave job in Milton Keynes?
A world leading Technology Company who design a range of high performance RF systems and components that are used by global defence and commercial companies all over the world are seeking an RF Design Engineer to join their site in Milton Keynes.
Key responsibilities of the RF Design Engineer job:
- Design cost effective solutions that meet technical requirements and company manufacture processes
- Work closely with other team members and production to ensure designs are fit for purpose and are capable of being manufactured cost effectively
- Contribute to all programmes to ensure all aspects (including electrical, mechanical, costs and time scales) meet project requirements, under the guidance of the Project Manager
- Supervise and guide technicians that are designing and evaluating components, sub-assemblies and assemblies.
Key skills required of the RF Design Engineer job:
- Good working knowledge of RF & Microwave LNA and Power Amplifiers for communications
- Familiarity with common RF & Microwave CAD design tools
This is a rare opportunity to join this highly successful engineering company. They have ambitious expansion plans and are investing heavily in R&D.