Newly Qualified Teachers NQT - September 2017
Newly Qualified Teachers ( NQT ) - September 2017
REESON Education are looking for teachers to join a wonderful primary school in Haringey, North London. We need ambitious and inspirational Newly Qualified Teachers who have high expectations.
This vibrant, inclusive and popular primary school are looking for a Primary Teacher ( NQT ) to join their dedicated and committed team in September 2017. Recently awarded an "outstanding" rating by Ofsted the school has a positive learning philosophy where children build on their skills and understanding, developing and progressing to their full potential.
The teachers within this primary school are supportive and, being a two form entry school, they often work together when planning lessons and activities for the children. Class sizes are small and this enables teachers to nurture the children, ensuring individual attention whenever it's needed to help every child reach his or her full potential. The Headteacher seeks applications from enthusiastic NQTs who are passionate about assisting students to achieve their very best academically and pastorally. In return you will be offered mentoring and support to successfully complete your induction.
We the school can offer you:
- Effective professional development for your practice and career
- A happy, caring and fun environment
- Opportunities for TOIL days
- NQTs can start in July to ensure pay over the 2017 summer holidays
- Permanent contract
- Access to a first rate NQT induction programme
- Fantastic Inner London Location
- Attractive Inner London Salary Package
- "Outstanding"Ofsted Rating
- "The headteacher, governors and other leaders have a united vision to give all pupils the best chances in life through education. They have worked successfully since the previous inspection to improve the quality of teaching and pupils' achievement"
If you are interested in this position and feel able to support the ethos of our school please send your CV to Ryan as soon as possible.