Do you have experience as a Surveyor/Technical Caseworker and looking for a new challenge in a rapidly expanding Healthcare company?
Our client is a fast growing independently family owned business and a leading provider of Healthcare Service solutions. Working closely with Local Authority and Social Care Organisations providing a complete outsourced service that significantly reduces costs, delivers better quality and an enhanced patient experience.
Your role will include:
• Provide advice and support to clients to apply for Disabled Facility Grants, Home repairs grants, charitable funding or funding from Landlords.
• Provide advice and support to service users and stakeholders on the technical aspects of carrying out improvements, and adaptations to properties the recommendations of health or social care professional.
• Visit clients in their own homes and survey the property for the required building works, and undertake a full layout measurements of affected areas -This may include but not limited to: level access showers, access ramps, adapted Kitchens, and extensions and other related works.
• Maintain customer records electronically and ensure that the client and other databases are fully utilized, ensuring all documentation and drawings are stored electronically in the correct places and that the database system is fully updated at all times
• Ensure customers are involved in shaping agency services they receive to maximise their customer well-being and ensure that their individual requirements are met.
To be considered for this position you have the following:
• Excellent organisational skills with a good eye for detail
• Working knowledge of building & planning and CDM regulations
• Knowledge of DFG legislation
• Previous experience within a registered ISO9002 company would be desirable with evidence of working within set quality procedures
• Knowledge of health and social care services general operating methods
• Full UK Driving licence - preferably clean
• A recognised building or building technician qualification such as ONC, HNC Btec in construction or technical time served equivalent.
Benefits will include:
- Company Van
- Company mobile phone
- Company pension scheme
- 32 days holiday (inc bank holidays)
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
This role is working in a regulated activity and subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.