£18,000 - £24,000
Are you an aspiring marketer with creative and innovative ideas? Do you want to become an integral part of one of the North West's leading construction specialists?
We have an exciting opportunity for you to take on sole responsibility of the marketing department and utilise your business development skills within a leading construction company.
Upon becoming part of the team you will have access to benefits such as:
- Competitive salary - £18,000-£24,000
- Ability to impact future trading and product choice
- On site parking
- Additional benefits also available such as in-house incentives and team outings
As a Marketing Executive you will help to drive profitable sales across multiple markets, you will also need to develop new business by generating your own leads, with a focus on achieving overall route profitability. To be part of this team you must be able to demonstrate that you can:
- Take sole responsibility of all the marketing constituents
- Develop new business by account managing and cold calling
- Enter all copy and materials into the new website CMS once it has been developed
- To utilise several social media channels effectively driving traffic back to the website
- Implement creative marketing campaigns
- Ensure marketing remains consistent among all channels and platforms
- Excellent planning, organisation and execution when undertaking these duties
- Have a passion for the industry and have a willingness to learn
- Bring fresh ideas to the team and communicate effectively
The requirements for this Marketing Executive role include:
- 2 years experience in a business to business marketing profession
- Marketing degree is essential
- Experience of lead generation or business development
- Experience with social media and WordPress
- Ability to communicate with all stakeholders and potential clients
- Strong, clear and concise writing skills
If you think this is the role for you, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit to find out what you could become.