Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an Audit Manager for a growing regional firm of Chartered Accountants, that offers a personal close-knit environment combined with a dynamic business.
Our client is a well-established firm with a long history across the Cambridge region, who have recently undergone significant growth and are looking for ambitious, qualified individuals to join the team and ensure that growth continues.
The role will include;
- Reporting directly with the Firm’s Partner and working closely with senior staff on ad-hoc project work
- Leading an exciting portfolio of diverse clients for audit reviews and monitoring budgets
- Assisting senior colleagues when generating new business
- Develop relationships with clients to support both the practice and the client relationship
- Leading a team of qualified and part-qualified staff, with responsibility for mentoring, training and getting involved in marketing activities
- Responsibility for work from planning stage through to completion
The successful candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CA qualified, or equivalent with extensive experience in audit and a comprehensive understanding of key reporting standards. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong people management skills in order to support, coach and mentor junior colleagues.
The role offers clear progression within the firm and an excellent salary and benefits.
Rutherford Briant are the leading Accountancy and Finance Recruitment Consultancy in East Anglia, Essex and Cambridgeshire.