Senior Process Leader Weekend Night Shift
Looking for something more fast-paced? Our client is a fast moving environment where you'll need to be up to speed from day one. As a Senior Process Leader, you'll be leading a production team of 25-30 associates to ensure production and quality targets are delivered, within a CNC machining and assembly based environment producing engines for some of the world's most prestigious vehicles.
The key purpose of the Senior Process Leader (SPL) role is to secure safety, environmental, quality and volume targets for the assigned production line and operational shift. The SPL has sole responsibility for the production line and the leadership of the production team to deliver the shift targets. The SPL is also responsible for all disciplinary issues, people development and PRP. The SPL is also responsible for achieving budget targets, SAP administration and absence and Holiday control. The SPL should also manage problem resolution, process and product change, and co-ordination of facility and line changes with technical planning. Asset management is also a key role, to ensure facilities are maintained
What you'll need:
- At least 5 years' experience within mechanical engineering with extensive experience of product, process and maintenance support within a high volume production environment.
- Be qualified to HNC/ ONC/ NVQ Level 3 or Equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Proven leadership qualities and the ability to coach, develop and mentor teams to achieve production targets.
- Excellent problem-solving and diagnostic skills to rectify production issues and reduce machine down time.
What"s on offer:
- Basic salary including shift allowance to £50,000 - £55,000 per annum (Basic salary dependant)
- On-going training and development
- Comprehensive benefits including pension, company car discount scheme, holiday and more
- 2 bonuses per year (£2300 x 2)
The Process Leader positions will work a weekend nightshift (Fri, Sat and Sun night - 6pm-6am with a 30min lunch break totalling 34.5hrs per week)
If you are interested in the Process Leader role, then apply today on or send your information directly to me
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.