Senior Web Developer / Senior Front End Web Developer
Job Title: Senior Web Developer - PHP or NodeJs, HTML, JS
Salary: £28,000 - £36,000 per annum
Position: Permanent full-time
The company is a forward-thinking web and app development agency based in Birmingham's up and coming Jewellery Quarter. Working for the company will involve working on a wide range of medium-sized projects for a variety of clients across a range of different sectors. For the company it is all about taking on interesting projects that are fun to work on, often exploring new technologies, frameworks, and ways of working. The company has a culture of learning and realise that the right person for this role is a candidate that can, and enjoys working in this way too.The development approach:
At the moment, the company build their back end using PHP or NodeJS (using a framework such as Yii2 or Meteor). The company build the front-end side of things using the familiar HTML/CSS/JS stack but on top of a front-end framework (such as React, AngularJS, Bootstrap etc). Mobile app work is also all web based using Cordova/ReactNative to allow apps to be built using web languages. The company version control projects using GIT.To be considered you will need:
- Must understand MVC programming principles.
- Experience using a web development framework fluently (ideally front and back end).
- Experience developing responsive websites and web apps.
- You will hit the ground running quickly getting up to speed developing within the technologies mentioned above.
- As a senior developer, you will also be comfortable supporting the wider development team in learning new things, from a technical perspective, and providing guidance on the best approach to solving project goals and coding bugs / challenges.
- Suitability for the role will be based on competence, approach and adaptability / learning ethic.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role, please include examples of work in your covering letter.