Senior Site Manager
Job Title: Senior Site Manager
Your salary: £65,000 - £75,000
Job type: Permanent
How you apply: Online, or telephone (Peter Alleyne)
Who you'll be working for:
In almost 20 years since inception, this award winning developer has grown from strength to strength and has established themselves in the Cambridge as providing architecturally stunning homes of the highest specification.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with H&S legislation, policies, safety plans, risk assessments and method statements
- To deliver project on time and accurately report current position on programme, work to pre-determined time targets
- Maintain quality control using ISO systems
- Keep within preliminary budgets, review of monthly meetings with Contract Surveyor, keep costs under control, by ensuring works are done once and done well
- To motivate, control/set targets, and appraise performance to ensure all personnel are working individually and as a team to effectively achieve the build programme
- Must have experience as a senior site manager (or even a project manager looking to step up on a major project)
- You must have extensive experience working on traditional build homes and seen projects from inception to completion
- You will hold all the relevant site tickets (SMSTS, CSCS, and First Aid) and will have previous experience managing Assistant Site Managers and Trainee Site Managers.
Do you want to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail?
Cambridge is fast becoming one of the leading areas of population growth in the UK. With this in mind our client has projected to have a minimum of 10 years' worth of projects in the region. If you are looking for a role to join an exciting progressive company and one which can bring a sustained work load in the Cambridgeshire region.
Please get in contact with Peter on