Year 3 Teacher
Year 3 teacher - Redbridge
The school in the London borough of Redbridge have a history of outstanding SATs results.
The school are very proud of their achievements of their pupils and staff. They are looking for an inspirational and creative Year 3 teacher to build on their successes and help their goal of maintaining an outstanding educational experience for all pupils. This is a permanent contract to start in April and would suit any teacher regardless of what stage they are at in their career.
A career at this school can provide you with:
- A variety of courses to allow you to progress throughout your teaching career
- Dedicated and enthusiastic teaching and support staff
- Well behaved pupils who want to achieve their potential
- Parents who take a positive and active part in school life
The successful candidate will share our passion for:
- Academic excellence, continuous improvement and innovation
- Making a positive difference to the lives of children from diverse backgrounds
- Consistent high quality teaching and learning
The school are looking interview ASAP, so contact us to discuss the next steps in the application process.