Senior Asset Liabilities Management Oversight Manager
Kind Consultancy is working with a large, well established retail financial services organisation who are seeking a Senior Asset Liabilities Oversight Manager to join their head office in Birmingham.
Reporting in to the Head of Credit Risk, the Senior ALM Oversight Manager role will focus on providing second line oversight and challenge on key prudential ALM risks, including market, liquidity and capital risks.
Key responsibilities of the Senior ALM Oversight Manager position will include:
- Ongoing development of the organisation's ALM Prudential Risk Management Framework, making sure the framework is dynamic and adapts to the changing challenges faced by the organisation
- Creating and delivering the annual ALM Risk Oversight Plan, to a standard consistent with the designated Board risk appetite and to the satisfaction of the relevant regulatory bodies
- Reporting on the organisation's management of prudential risks, including review and challenge on day to day ALM activity, the assumptions underpinning ALM monitoring/planning/reporting, ALM related proposals presented to committees for approval and ICAAP and ILAAP submission
- Highlighting to stakeholders any relevant changes to prudential regulations and guidelines, making sure action is taken when necessary
- Collaborating with relevant First Line areas to ensure the organisation's ALM risk management practices continue to develop, incorporating best practice and regulatory insight
Our ideal candidate for the Senior Asset Liabilities Management Oversight Manager:
- Has extensive Asset Liabilities Management experience, including development of liquidity modelling and reporting
- Is a subject matter expert on market, liquidity and capital risk management
- Holds a degree in a relevant area such as finance, accountancy or economics
- Has well developed written and spoken communication skills, and is able to influence and negotiate with staff at all levels
- Has very strong analytical skills
- Is able to lead and develop a small team while working with other stakeholders across the organisation
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in the Senior Asset Liabilities Management Oversight Manager opportunity, please apply with an up to date CV today.