Business Development Executive
Media Intelligence - Cision PR Edition
London - Canary Wharf, Permanent
£23,000- £28,000 + £15,000 OTC (uncapped) and excellent company benefits
If you are looking for a role that you can get your teeth into, build your own portfolio and make your mark from day one, then our Cision business development team would love you to join them. As with all things new, there is never a dull moment in this team, as they work collaboratively and remain dedicated to providing small businesses with all the resources they need to Power their Story.
As a key member of our Cision small business sales team, you will be a subject matter expert for our Cision PR Edition product, in addition, you will:
- Identify and proactively call on new business prospects.
- Work with the Marketing Campaign Manager on targeted prospect outbound calling campaigns.
- Receive incoming enquiries and convert into sales.
- Become a subject matter expert in the Gorkana and Cision suite of services.
- Conduct effective online demonstrations of our service.
- Build a pipeline 5x your monthly target.
- Ensure good communication with the Small Business Customer Service Executives to ensure the smooth setup of new business orders.
- Input and maintain accurate activity information in Salesforce.
- Report on activity and results daily, weekly and monthly.
To be successful in this role,
- You will be highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed and ability to build relationships.
- Proven track record of delivering against targets.
- The experience of selling SaaS solutions in a B2B environment is advantageous.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the motivation to deliver the highest quality of service, taking the time to fully understand the client's needs and requirements.
- Commercial awareness is essential and ability to build relationships based on trust and understanding.
There has never been a better time to join us here at Gorkana, the UK’s market leader in media intelligence (and a part of the rapidly growing global company, Cision). We take pride in our ability to serve the complete workflow of communications, social media, and content marketing across the world. Our rich analytics help clients get the most from their marketing and strengthen their data-driven decision making.
If you thrive in today’s fast-paced media landscape where no two days are the same, then apply now.
Closing date: 1st March 2017
As accredited investors in people and an equal opportunities employer, Gorkana is dedicated to your career development. This means we help you make the most of your potential with comprehensive training and a range of useful resources