Social Media and Digital Marketing Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Social Media and Digital Marketing Executive to join a fantastic agency in woking.
You will be a key member of a high-performing team that delivers social media, SEO, analytics and PPC work for a number of high-profile companies.
Their clients include Lloyds Banking Group, Virgin Atlantic, John Lewis, ITV, Boots and the Army. You will work across a number of our high-profile, market leading clients and the exposure to major brands is a large part of this role.
The work contains a lot of variety and you will be regularly involved with three different areas. The first is social media, where you will develop and deliver campaigns and content across a number of channels and clients, including Social Media PPC campaigns. They will look to you for ideas, deep understanding of the social channels and innovation… as well as expert content delivery and up-skilling team members.
The second part of your role will involve online research, helping clients understand their position in the market, strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for success. You’ll investigate competitors and market best practice and add insight and recommendations in your reports back to the client.
The third part of the role will support the digital team and you’ll have the chance to get involved in SEO, analytics, web and PPC work for a variety of clients.
Though they are creative in their solutions - They are a data-led agency and this role is perfect for someone who is thorough, diligent and precise. This role involves a combination of content creation, image editing together with detailed reporting and analysis and so would suit someone who is equally comfortable with Excel or Photoshop.
Learning is a key part of our work and increasing your skills is a major focus of our training program. The chance to progress your career is substantial.
To be successful you will need to have / be:
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in developing and delivering social media campaigns
- Experience in Social Media PPC on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- An excellent communicator with the confidence and knowledge to liaise with clients.
- Highly organised, intelligent, with excellent written English and highly numerate
- A genuine enthusiasm for social media and digital marketing
- Not required, but of great advantage would be - experience with Photoshop, desk-based research, other PPC and other digital marketing.