Picton West is working with a solicitors with an office in Southampton and together we are recruiting for a Legal Secretary.
The Legal Secretary will work within the Personal Injury Team.
The Legal Secretary duties will include:
- Provide admin support, typing and document production, photocopying, printing, organising couriers, sending out letters, faxes, etc.
- Managing diaries, ensuring they are up to date on a daily basis.
- Arranging meetings, book conference rooms, refreshments, check rooms prior to meetings, etc.
- Organising travel arrangements, book and confirm reservations and deal with related details
- Answering and responding to incoming telephone calls.
- Skills and qualifications required:
- Experience in a similar role essential.
- Excellent on the telephone with a confident and articulate phone manner.
- Flexible and dependable, able to take the initiative.
- Excellent with administration.
- Excellent in written and verbal communication.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
The package on offer for the Legal Secretary is £18-20k depending on experience. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.