Business Development Manager
Largest talent management company in the UK, providing management and professional services to a wide range of clients across the TV, entertainment, music, sports and social sectors. JG’s roster of clients includes leading TV presenters (such as Ant & Dec, Holly Willoughby, Davina McCall, Keith Lemon, Paddy McGuinness, and Fearne Cotton), major Social influencers/ YouTubers, local and global bands and music acts (Manic Street Preachers, The Script, Fleur East, etc.), leading sports figures and legends (e.g. Frank Lampard, Sam Warburton, Dylan Hartley, Tom Daley, Clare Balding, etc.).
These services include career management, voiceover, brand and licensing, literary, digital and social media platform creation, IP development and business affairs. In addition, we provide specialist accountancy services covering tax, accounts preparation and for our music clients, royalty payment examinations. Also, our sports and media finance business brokers bespoke funding to accelerate contractual income for sporting institutions and media rights holders.
Our Vision at Rabbit VM:
To be the leading voiceover agency in the UK, managing exceptional voiceover talent in every genre, and providing a truly rounded service to our clients across advertising agencies, below the line agencies, brands, production companies and broadcasters. Rabbit’s roster of clients includes Adam Longworth, Angela Griffin, Ralf Little, Andrew Scott, James Norton, Sue Johnston and many more.
Our Successes at Rabbit:
Rabbit Vocal Management has provided the iconic voices for some of the most well known advertising campaigns in recent years, including Argos, British Gas, ASDA, HSBC and B&Q. We want people who: Together and individually can help us to create stand-out work, great working relationships, and pursue bigger thinking to support us in our vision to become the UK’s leading voiceover agency.
Reporting in to the Head of Rabbit at the head office based in Great Portland Street, the role of Business Development Manager is responsible for creating and growing relationships with advertising agencies, production companies and broadcast networks - to source new business and voiceover briefs to convert into bookings. Business Development Manager
1. Building relationships and new business with senior decision makers (Heads of TV, Senior Producers, etc.) at creative agencies / below the line agencies / production companies / broadcasters, then working in collaboration with the Rabbit team to convert into voiceover briefs/bookings.
2. Working in conjunction with other areas of the James Grant Group, specifically the brand and TV department to maximize on opportunities internally to win new briefs and new business for Rabbit Vocal Management.
3. Responsible for helping nurture relationships with key decision makers once a booking has been made, to create repeat business
4. Monitoring movement of key decision makers and brands between above- the-line creative agencies and production companies
5. Update the central contacts database with all contacts and meetings, and work with the MD on further initiatives to increase new business - e.g. hospitality, trading deals with agencies / brands, positioning and profiling Rabbit Voiceover in trade press and within the industry etc.
6. When in the office, assisting with incoming briefs and bookings
• Strong existing relationships with above-the-line creative agencies, and a wider network of contacts across production companies, below the line agencies and brands that book voiceovers in advertising or short / long form content
• Highly knowledgeable in the TV/advertising production process
• Significant previous experience working at or with above-the-line creative agencies as a trusted partner
• Great team player
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to build working relationships, and present/liaise confidently with people at every level Able to work proficiently in a fast paced environment
• Looking for sustained long-term position
• Passionate, highly motivated and energetic
• Can do attitude
• Trustworthy and able to handle confidential/sensitive information