Coventry (Surveyor Court)
Salary: GBP 25,000 - GBP 30,000
Our client, the world's leading professional body for qualifications and standards in land, property, infrastructure and construction, is now looking for an experienced Applications Analyst to join their existing team in Coventry. You will be providing high quality, customer-focused analysis and support for key business applications, databases and reports, to internal and external users, both in the UK and internationally.
- Provision of timely and effective end-user support for key business applications and websites to end-users worldwide.
- Daily application and website monitoring tasks.
- Provide problem triage and support to Development Team colleagues and the business in general, in relation to key business applications and for business intelligence solutions, key reports, dashboards and so forth.
- Assist with varied tasks for projects, and provide support to the development team and the business at large, for deployments and the mapping/loading of data.
- Provision of effective support to project teams, including the evidenced and signed-off migration of any customer and business data associated with project work.
- Adhere to and champion all set processes and procedures, and to review and suggest improvements to the same, from a technical, functional and business standpoint.
Experience & skills required:
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels of internal and external contacts.
- Proven track record of supporting medium and large scale business solutions in partnership with a range of business and technical owners.
- Proven track record of delivering against robust Service Level Agreements.
- Experience of training on a one-to-one or group basis at all staff levels.
- Experience of running and creating queries using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Have an understanding of database principles.
- Microsoft technologies (1+ year).
- ITIL qualified to Foundation level.
- Development of stored procedures.
- Database administration experience.
- SSRS, SSIS and SSAS.
- Microsoft certified.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Able to effectively prioritise own work.
- Well organised.
- Able to act quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Professional and presentable.
- Good communication skills (verbal and written); numerate.
- Willing to travel on occasion to UK regional offices and mainland Europe
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.