Senior Financial Accountant - Media Conglomerate
Our client, a large media conglomerate is looking for a Senior Financial Accountant for their offices in Central London. The role reports into the Head of Group Reporting, and offers a large amount of exposure within a fast moving organisation. Responsibilities include:
- Delivering accurate results to support high quality reporting to the senior leadership team.
- Analysis of consolidated budgets and forecasts.
- Implementing improvements to the financial reporting process.
- Liaison with senior management with regards to financial reports, as well as with external figures such as auditors.
- Ad hoc support and analysis for the Head of Group Reporting and Controller.
The successful candidate must be from a Big 4 background, with roughly 1-2 years post qualified experience. They can either have one role out of practice or be at Manager level within practice. This candidate must also have the ability to communicate effectively while working.