Shift Leader - Plastic Injection Moulding
Are you a Production Shift Manager looking for the new challenge? If so we are currently recruiting for a Production Shift Manager - CNC Machinery/Plastic Injection Moulding job in Coleshill, Birmingham, Coventry, West Bromwich, Sutton Coldfield, West Bromwich, Nuneaton, and Tamworth
The Production Shift Manager - CNC Machinery/Plastic Injection Moulding job is working for a leading UK developer of power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact.
This role is based in based in Coleshill. Location considered a reasonable commute from Birmingham, Coventry, West Bromwich, Sutton Coldfield, West Bromwich, Nuneaton, and Tamworth.
This business is a designer and manufacturer of connectors and components for electrical and communication markets. They are manufacturers of a broad range of metallic and non-metallic flexible conduit and fitting systems used to protect critical power and data systems from fire, dust, moisture, vibration and corrosion.
In this Production Shift Manager - CNC Machinery/Plastic Injection Moulding job you will be responsible for:
- The Health and Safety and welfare of all employees and visitors, deploying company safety policies.
- Directly responsible for day to day effective supervision and performance of team members.
- Achieve daily Safety, Quality and Productivity goals, to be supported by relevant KPI’s.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Team Leadership within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience & knowledge with CNC Machinery & Plastic Injection Moulding
My client is a truly global established business that enjoy excellent staff retention and invest heavily in the ongoing training and development of staff supporting further education, bespoke training and chartership.