Clear Vision Financial Management Limited is a boutique accountancy firm in Romsey, Hampshire, predominantly serving owner-managed limited companies. The business is now looking for a part time qualified accountant to work closely with the Managing Director to manage and complete all the statutory accounts and compliance duties of the business. This role could grow in time to a full time position.
The role will be office based with potentially some travel to clients’ sites if required. Flexibility in working hours will be available to the right candidate.
The main purpose of the role is to complete statutory accounts, tax returns and self assessment returns for a variety of clients. The role will also include oversight of AML and compliance requirements along with some staff supervision and guidance.
- Completion of limited company and LLP statutory accounts
- Completion of corporation tax computations and returns
- Completion of partnership tax returns
- Completion of self assessment tax returns
- Company Secretarial work
- Client relationship management
- Registering new clients for taxes
- Maintaining client files
- AML and compliance oversight
- Staff supervision and guidance
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Required skills, experience & qualifications:
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant
- Sound experience of Sage, Xero and IRIS
- Experience working within a similar environment
- Computer literate
- Ability to multi-task
- Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Good written communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Self-motivated and able to self-manage
- Ability to travel to client sites when required
Salary offered to successful candidate will be dependant on qualifications and breadth of experience. Guide £35,000 - £45,000+ FTE.