Finance Analyst, entertainment, central London, £45,000
A leading online entertainment businesses are looking to hire a finance analyst to their finance team based in central London. The main purpose of this role will be to provide complex analysis of financial and non-financial data in both written and numerical form to support business decisions. This role will directly report into an FP&A Manager.
• Support the monthly and annual planning cycle of business forecast meetings, to ensure pipeline data is accurately reflected in monthly revenue forecasts.
• Prepare monthly and ad hoc internal reporting of pipeline data, sales forecast analysis and other associated Sales performance information as required.
• Examining the product margin and looking at mark-up of product and external pricing.
• Assist with the analysis of the product and pricing mix to identify trends and their causes, which can be shared with the Pricing Team to deliver improvements in Product Margin.
Key skills/qualifications/ competencies:
- Qualified or soon to qualify ( ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong academic background ( A-levels and degree)
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve highest outcome for the business
- Follow tasks through to ensure quality and productivity standards are met at all times
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.