EBD support worker-Primary & Secondary roles-Permanent role
Seeking a skilled, experienced, enthusiastic Support worker with prior experience working with EBD beginning after the February Half term in the borough of Lambeth on a permanent basis.
- A permanent role.
- A role in the primary school and the KS3 site also.
- To work alongside the class teacher and work 1:1 with children with EBD in a PRU style setting (6 children per class.)
- Will be starting after the February Half Term in the borough of Lambeth.
- Ideal for anyone looking to progress in their career. This school offers Permanency immediately and a chance to work up to Senior support worker with a much higher salary.
*Immediate starting salary is £17000, oppourtunity to work uo to senior positions on a higher salary*
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have at least 6 monthsexperience in a school/ worker setting with children with EBD (this is a requirement to be considered for this role.)
- Have experience in the area of EBD.
- A sincere passion for working with and supporting children with SEN.
- Have positive behavior management skills and strategies to help children.
- Will ooze enthusiasm and have the right balance of being firm but fair.
- Feel comfortable communicating with and liaising other teachers, SEN agencies and parents of the SEN pupil.
- Team Teach training would desirable, but not necessary (training will be provided.)
- Be willing to commit to a 5 day a week role.
- Offers a permanent role immediately.
- A primary school that also has a secondary site.
- It is very accessible and located minutes of a walk from the tube station.
- Starting salary of £17000 on a 6 month probation period. Opportunity to progress professionally and move up in seniority.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.