Independent Financial Advisor
Are you an experienced Financial advisor looking for change? Do you have experience of providing tailored financial advice in an IFA firm?
My client has an exciting role for an experienced, motivated Independent Financial Adviser to join their vibrant team to provide financial planning and advice to both new and existing clients. They offer full financial planning advice to personal and corporate clients and have a good reputation as a forward-thinking firm.
In return you will be based in an office in central Bristol, given clients, full paraplanning and administrative support and a competitive package with 3.2 x validation.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with our clients and other members of the team
- Work closely with other areas of the Create Group to provide a joint approach to our clients’ requirements and requests
- Attend client meetings to win new business, present recommendations, maintain client relationships and review their objectives in line with their plans
- Proven ability to deal with new and existing clients on a fee basis
- Ability to organise and prioritise own work and display self-discipline
Ideally Diploma Level 4 qualified and working towards Chartered status
Experience of providing financial advice within an IFA firm would be preferable.