- We are currently seeking a skilled Technician to join our successful Service team at our dealership.
- The main aim of this role is to accurately, skilfully and efficiently undertake the repair and servicing of Motor Vehicles. Whilst detecting and diagnosing any additional faults for further repair ensuring all work is completed safely and to the customer's complete satisfaction. The successful candidate will have a strong technical background, preferably with Qualified Technician Status, although manufacturer specific training will be provided.
- Strong administration skills and a customer facing aptitude are essential.
- Applicants must have a flexible approach to work and a full understanding of customer satisfaction.
- The successful applicant will enjoy excellent benefits including free life assurance, a contributory pension scheme and generous staff discounts.