Product & Project Manager
Buster + Punch is looking for a full time product and project manager. The role is to organise and project manage the following - new consumer product delivery, trade show manufacture, POS retail displays, commercial interior fit-outs and bespoke event installations.
Buster + Punch is a fast-growing and exciting home fashion label which employs approximately 50 people worldwide. Our headquarters are based in London and we have brand stores in Stockholm - with new flagships opening in London and LA.
- To manage the schedule and delivery of products from concept to production
- To manage the design team over multiple accounts and projects
- To project manage the manufacture and installation of shop-in-shop displays, bespoke installations, in-store visual merchandising and commercial interior fit-outs
- To plan and project manage the manufacture, logistics and delivery of all trade shows across the globe
- To work alongside our trade customers to help with technical knowledge and help ensure a smooth experience from sales order to final installation on site. To maintain and grow these relationships
- To build case studies of our product & project success, within the commercial and retail sectors that can be used by sales to replicate the sale with likewise prospects
- To lead forecasting and budgets for numerous projects and assign resources accordingly
- To maintain and develop the visual merchandising in our branded stores and showrooms
- Must enjoy getting their 'hands dirty' when it comes to building and installation of displays
- Must enjoy travelling for work, this role requires international travel for exhibitions and also for international retailer rollouts
Required skills and qualities:
- Project management skills - in product, industrial design or similar (three years+)
- BA degree in product design, industrial design, interior design, architecture or similar
- Project management qualifications - preferably Prince qualification or similar
- Expertise and interest in retail interiors - design, client leadership and technical development
- Experience in product manufacture - familiar with the concept design to production process
- Great understanding of Microsoft software including Excel
- Experience in Wrike project management software a bonus.
- Very organised and proactive individual - must have a 'can-do' attitude
- A mature and friendly disposition on the phone and in person
- Experience of managing a small team beneficial as the team grows
- Experience with producing 2D and 3D design files for manufacture a bonus
- Fluent in English - reading and writing
- References will be required
- UK driving license required
- Valid passport
- based in London (London Bridge, SE1)
- salary : depending on experience
- other benefits
Please note that due to high-demand we cannot reply to all applications.