Service Delivery Manager
Service Delivery Manager – IT Operations
Permanent – £60k-£70k + bonus, holidays, life assurance, share incentive plan and more!
Uniting Ambition are working with a market leading organisation that due to continued growth and an internal restructure are looking for a Service Delivery Manager to manage all IT customer facing services, mainly the IT Service Desk and End User Computing, as well as being responsible for managing a number of external suppliers to ensure that agreed service levels are being met.
- Delivery of IT Service Desk within agreed targets.
- Management of all End User Computing (software, hardware, licenses, warranties etc.)
- Major Problem and Incident Management co-ordination.
- Monitor and review Service performance, reporting back to key stakeholders in review meetings.
- Identify areas of Service improvement, recorded with a Service Improvement Plan.
- Service TransitionBusiness
- Continuity of IT Services.
- A solid background in Service Level Management, documenting and managing IT Services.
- Excellent stakeholder management and third party supplier skills.
- A technical background would be beneficial (Infrastructure, Security, Networking).
- Previous experience working in a fast paced and high pressured environment (ideally in the Retail or FMCG sectors).
- ITIL Certified and Prince2 awareness (not essential but beneficial).
For a confidential discussion or to find out more about this exciting opportunity get in touch!