Regional Sales Account Manager
My client, an international market leader within the portable / sustainable office space industry, is now looking for an experienced Regional Sales Manager to help with maximising the profit levels gained from the South West Region. Due to the nature of the business and the strength of its brand, you will hold a very strong position in the sales negotiation process and will benefit from the both Account Management and New Business opportunities.
- To develop profitable business from new and existing customers.
- Formally manage client relationships through regular communications e.g. site visits, quarterly reviews, written correspondence, presentations, ad hoc meetings, written communications etc...
- Market existing and new products/services to portable 2 accommodation users in the geographical area.
- Participate in and contribute to co-ordination of deliverables by the Area Offices.
- Communicate and ensure understanding of relevant client service level agreements to Area Office staff both locally and nationally. Ensure that all relevant staff members are aware of and responsive to changes in SLAs.
- Actively participate in the management of complaints, critical events and feedback and to work with other Area Office stakeholders to develop improvements as appropriate.
- Complete monthly reports for the Regional Director,
- Keep informed about the client, the market place and competitor developments,
- To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
£30,000 - £35,000 plus commission OTE £45,000