Digital Account Manager
A successful global digital advertising agency with fantastic officers in central London is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their growing team at this exciting time in the company.
As Account Manager in this fast-paced, dynamic and evolving company, your key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Owning and nurturing client relationships once a sale of the agency’s unique product is sold
- Working closely with internal teams to ensure the clients’ needs are always met
- Monitoring the campaign’s success and providing feedback to clients throughout
- Managing campaigns to include gathering creative, processing orders, keeping track of delivery and performance and reporting delivery for billings
- Managing all day-to-day issues surrounding clients’ live campaigns and being the main point of contact
- Providing agencies with post-campaign services to include future recommendations and insights
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Account Manager to join a global up and coming agency who are truly going places. To be part of this agency as their new Account Manager, you must have the following:
- A degree in a related field
- Previous experience in digital account management
- Excellent attention to detail with technical aptitude; you must be able to adapt to new technologies with ease
- A motivated self-starter and strategic thinker
- Excellent relationship builder with a desire to learn and grow in the company
- Experience using third party reporting as well as excellent Excel skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to take the next step in their career to join an agency where you will be able to work autonomously whilst being part of a dynamic team on managing the growth and development of an exciting innovative product. If you have the above experience and think this could be your next challenge as an Account Manager, don’t delay, apply now!
(Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to get back to candidates individually on the status of their application).