Part Time Paraplanner
A vacancy has arisen for a senior paraplanner to work on a part time basis due to expansion and market shortage. This renowned and exponentially growing national IFA are joining their competitors in the search for high-calibre, qualified and experienced para planners. As such, they are able to offer a unique working experience and are looking to beat their competitors on salary and benefits.
Here is what they require from you:
- Financial Services qualifications, preferably Diploma but they are able to consider candidates with only some progress towards this
- Strong report writing skills; if you know how to write reports on protection, pension transfers, tax and estate planning, expect an exciting meeting with this firm
- Professional demeanour and client-facing experience - you'll be the first point of contact for clients and will be working closely with them and their advisor
- Strong IT skills with fluency in systems such as XPLAN/Avelo/Intelliflo and a full working knowledge of wraps and platforms
Here is what they'll offer in return:
- Flexible working hours; they can consider anyone from 3 days a week plus. As long as you have the skillset, they will not penalise you for having other commitments
- An above-market-average salary - if you're qualified and a strong report writer you can expect a salary of anything up to £50,000 pro-rata
- Structured, tangible career progression which is clear as the role has arisen due to expansion and promotion of the previous senior para-planner
- A fast paced environment where your skills will be stretched and extended and you'll receive ample opportunities to study further
Many firms are currently recruiting for paraplanners, but this one is approaching their search differently. They are looking for incredibly talented individuals but they already possess the ability to retain and appreciate them.
If you're an experienced report-writer, I highly suggest that you apply for this rare and exciting opportunity.