Contracts Manager - Building Services
I currently have an excellent opportunity available for a Contracts Manager with a renowned HVAC Manufacturer. We're looking to hear from those in the Building Services industry with excellent experience in maintaining and building excellent and profitable relationships/contracts with clients.
As mentioned above, this is a great chance to join a well-known manufacturer of HVAC equipment. You'll be reporting to an office in the Hemel Hempstead / St. Albans area and work with clients around Central London, so being based in Hertfordshire or North London would be ideal.
Experience in the Building Services industry or Facilities Management sector is also a must, as you need to understand the types of services that your colleagues in the business will be providing your clients.
In this role the Contracts Manager will be reporting to the Regional Service & Operations Manager and work along side other people such as the Service Managers & teams, Compliance, H&S Managers etc within the company.
If you're keen, don't miss this opportunity to join a leading HVAC manufacturer, please apply to the role and put your CV forward. We aim to be in touch within 24 hours!
Contracts Manager Requirements
- Prior experience in a Contracts Managers role, or similar commercially focused position
- A background in the Building Services or Facilities Management industry
- Based in the Northern Home Counties region (Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Hertforshire etc)
- Happy to split time between the office and out visiting clients around London
- Full UK Driving licence
Contracts Manager Package
- Starting salary circa £35k - £40k
- Profit related bonus
- Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Hol + bank hols