Clear Vision Financial Management Limited is a boutique accountancy firm in Romsey, Hampshire, predominantly serving owner-managed limited companies. Due to organic growth a new role has been created for a full time bookkeeper/payroll administrator.
The role will be predominantly office based with potentially some travel to clients’ sites if required. Flexibility in working hours will be available to the right candidate.
The main purpose of the role is to complete bookkeeping, VAT returns and payroll for a variety of client accounts.
- Completion of monthly and weekly payroll for clients
- Completion of quarterly VAT returns for clients
- Completion of bookkeeping for clients
- Maintaining client files
- Liaising with clients via phone & email
- Attending client sites for meetings & performance of duties (when required)
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Required skills, experience & qualifications:
- Sound experience of Sage and Xero
- Experience in payroll systems (Moneysoft advantageous but not essential)
- Experience working within a similar environment
- Computer literate
- Ability to multi-task
- Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Good written communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Self-motivated and able to self-manage
- Ability to travel to client sites when required