Primary Teacher Newly Qualified Teacher NQT KS1 and KS2
Primary Teacher Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) KS1 and KS2 - South London
South London Primary school (Southwark)
Are you an ambitious and committed PGCE student or a newly qualified teacher (NQT) seeking to secure the most suitable Primary role for yourself this September 2017 (KS1 or KS2)?
Do you intend to start a permanent position in February or September 2017 that supports your induction year successfully, at a school which has a phenomenal senior leadership team, great mentorship and a pleasant working environment?
* Primary Teacher Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) KS1 or KS2
* 'Good' Ofsted rated Primary School
* London Borough of Southwark (Inner London pay scale and MPS)
* Very good NQT programme (support full induction year and great CPD)
*September 2017 position
I am currently looking to recruit two newly qualified teachers (NQT, KS1 or KS2), for an Ofsted 'Good' primary school in the London borough of Southwark.
Our client school in the London borough of Southwark will be expanding from September 2017 and would be keen on hiring two newly qualified teachers (NQT, KS1 or KS2) to join their amazing team and primary school.
One of the main things the school is able to offer is an excellent NQT programme for newly qualified teacher. This is a very popular and successful primary school in the London borough of Southwark and they are committed to quality teaching and learning which make this the perfect school for a newly qualified teacher to start their NQT induction Year.
The school can offer the Ideal Primary newly qualified teacher:
* Children who enjoy learning and behave appropriately.
* A creative, inspirational and fun working environment.
* A forward thinking primary school and team, which is prudent and proactive.
What the Primary school is looking for NQT:
* A good newly qualified teacher who is able to learn and raise standards, as well as motivate and inspire children.
*Someone who has good references from there university, and observations from training placements or previous teaching employment.
*Someone that is an engaging classroom practitioner and confident in there delivery and approach to teaching.
If you, or someone you know would like to apply to this lovely primary school - then please send me your most updated CV today and apply for the position.