Corporate Finance Senior
Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Newly Qualified Corporate Finance Senior for a growing Top 20 firm based in central London.
This role would suit anyone who has qualified within the last year within practice. You do not need to have any experience in corporate finance, just the drive and interest in wanting to get into this field.
Typical duties include:
- Advise on how to meet targets and create investment capital
- Use financial modelling to predict outcomes
- Negotiate and structure financial details
- Liaise with all parties involved in transactions and assist with negotiations
- Prepare legal documents and prospectuses
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns
- Liaise with accountants, lawyers, financial experts and regulatory bodies
- Contribute to competitive bid proposals and formal presentations
Ideally candidates will have their ACA or ACCA qualification with at least three years experience within a practice. Pro activity, initiative and drive will be expected as well as the confidence to liaise with clients, financial experts and lawyers.
The firm are essentially offering any newly qualified Audit or Accounts Senior the opportunity to branch into a intuitive market where there is a substantial expansion plan and opportunity to progress your career. They will also be offering a competitive starting salary.
Rutherford Briant are the leading, quality driven recruitment agency specialising in Essex, East Anglia, Cambridgeshire and London.