Head of Customer & Demand
We are looking for a talented supply chain manager to join a leading FMCG Food's senior leadership team as the Head of Customer & Demand to facilitate and define strategy in a crucial period in the company's development and transition.
The company own category leading brands and in recent years have more than doubled in size and continue to grow, successfully managing this growth through forward-thinking process, flexibility and vision.
The organisation is committed to developing their people, operational design and systems across all functions. Their supply chain operations are critical in delivering the company's strategic goals; therefore we need some special people to help make it all happen.
They are well known for being an extremely popular employer and this is based on the collaborative, creative, fun and supportive environment they've created, training and development opportunities they provide and varied routes of progression.
What we are looking for:
· Excellent track record of achievements with consistent and rapid career progression to date
· Functional experience of supply chain planning, S&OP leadership and/or customer supply/service is required, from within the FMCG industry
· Experience of managing others, implementing change and shaping thought and strategy
· Exceptional leadership and influencing capabilities; able to proactively drive progression of the business and deliver excellence through others
· Strong educational background - relevant degree backed up with impressive grades
If you are a thought provoking leader with a creative and innovative approach to problem-solving and an ability to create impact through engagement, credibility and excellent people skills, we'd like to hear from you. Apply now or pick up the phone to speak to NJ Harris at Pod Talent on .
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.