Primary NQT - London
REESON Education are working on behalf of a number of schools looking to recruit strong NQT's across London to commence in September 2017. Successful candidates will be currently studying to become an NQT and want to work across EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
You will be joining one of the many successful and thriving schools REESON Education work on behalf of. All of which have reputable NQT programmes and are very encouraging and supportive as you take the first steps in your teaching career. NQT roles are flexible across Key Stages and subjects based on the candidate's strengths and preferences.
Wherever you are looking to work in London you will benefit from:
** London weighted salary
** Excellent transport links
The right candidate will need to have:
- Confident classroom and behaviour management
- Have at least 2 year teaching experience
- Great understanding of the National Curriculum and QTS
- Enhanced DBS - Or valid within the year (Update service)
The right candidate will be:
- An ability to work with students at different levels of attainment
- Participating in creative learning
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupil's progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Passionate about raising aspirations and improving educational life chances.
If you are looking to kick start your career in the thriving capital city of London then please do not hesitate in contacting Roam from REESON Education ASAP - Interviews and paid trial days are taking place after February half-term. To apply please forward across a recent CV.