German speaking Client Service Delivery Manager
NEW JOB - German speaking Client Service Delivery Manager - fantastic opportunity to join a world class , international and highly successful accountancy practice in London with excellent salary (c. £55,000-£60,000 pa possibly negotiable) plus excellent benefits
German and English
Our client is a leading and well established accountancy practice with an impressive portfolio of international clients.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Partners, they are currently looking to recruit a German speaking Client Service Delivery Manager.
Your main role will be to manage resources in order to provide an excellent client service delivery during planning and completion of audits.
As the primary contact for senior client staff, key responsibilities will include:
- Planning, controlling and reviewing client work
- Preparing fee schedules and bill for review and approval
- Preparing a time budget for each assignment
- Ensuring a detailed audit or accounts planning memorandum is completed by the senior
- Briefing audit or accounts staff on the client and the nature of it's business
- Client meetings
- Monitoring work in progress on all jobs within the client portfolio
- Staff management, completely 6 monthly appraisals and signing off training records
- Identifying new clients through marketing, networking and referrals
- Fluency in German is essential
- Previous audit and accounting experience
- Previous relevant experience as a Manager
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified
- Experience of managing staff
c. £55,000 - £60,000 per annum depending on experience, possibly negotiable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a truly world class, international and fast growing practice as a German speaking Client Service Delivery Manager.
To find out more and to apply for this role please click on Apply Now and send your CV to Lisa Grimes.