Music Teahcer - Prep School - South-West London
We are looking for a Music teacher to work at this illustrious and highly academic prep school based in South-West London.
The school are looking to appoint a permanent Music teacher in good time for the new academic year in September.
The school are looking for:
- An able, well-qualified and experienced teacher
- A versatile musician with good keyboard skills in both sight-reading and accompanying
- Able to plan, deliver and manage academic lessons, rehearsals and performances
- Able to develop, manage and conduct a choir and ensemble
- Able to choose and arrange music for pupils of advanced ability
- Able to demonstrate competence with IT and music software
- Able to deliver lessons which inspire and motivate boys to achieve
The school is very supportive of their staff and offers a good induction programme for teachers. This is a great opportunity to join a successful and friendly teaching team where there is excellent support from the Head and a generous TA allocation.
NQTs welcome to apply.
We are currently working with numerous positions so if this position is not quite for you please do send us your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements.
ASQ Education is a quality mark teaching agency that is committed to offering teachers the finest opportunities throughout London and the UK.
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Richard Scott or register on-line at our website.