Social Media & Digital Marketing Executive
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a talented Social Media and Digital Marketing Executive to join our team.
You will be a key member of a high-performing team that delivers social media, SEO, analytics and PPC work for a number of high-profile companies.
Our clients include Lloyds Banking Group, Virgin Atlantic, John Lewis, ITV, Boots and the Army. You will work across a number of our high-profile, market leading clients and the exposure to major brands is a large part of this role.
The work contains a lot of variety and you will be regularly involved with three different areas. The first is social media, where you will develop and deliver campaigns and content across a number of channels and clients, including Social Media PPC campaigns. We will look to you for ideas, deep understanding of the social channels and innovation… as well as expert content delivery and up-skilling team members.
The second part of your role will involve online research, helping our clients understand their position in the market, strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for success. You’ll investigate competitors and market best practice and add insight and recommendations in your reports back to the client.
The third part of the role will support our digital team and you’ll have the chance to get involved in SEO, analytics, web and PPC work for a variety of clients.
Though we are creative in our solutions - we are a data-led agency and this role is perfect for someone who is thorough, diligent and precise. This role involves a combination of content creation, image editing together with detailed reporting and analysis and so would suit someone who is equally comfortable with Excel or Photoshop.
Learning is a key part of our work and increasing your skills is a major focus of our training program. The chance to progress your career is substantial.
To be successful you will need to have / be:
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in developing and delivering social media campaigns
- Experience in Social Media PPC on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- An excellent communicator with the confidence and knowledge to liaise with clients.
- Highly organised, intelligent, with excellent written English and highly numerate
- A genuine enthusiasm for social media and digital marketing
- Not required, but of great advantage would be - experience with Photoshop, desk-based research, other PPC and other digital marketing.
About Enhance Media
Enhance Media provides the science, data and strategy behind online recruitment. We are the UK market-leader in this specialist online sector and we work with some of the world’s largest and most successful companies, including Boots, Virgin, Environment Agency, the Army, Lloyds, ITV and the FT.
We provide a range of business-critical, data-led services, including: online research, search engine optimisation, advertising, social media attraction, online skills training, and hosting Europe’s largest online recruitment conference.
We are a friendly, passionate team of 17 with plans and investment to grow further. The work is varied, often pressurised, but always challenging and rewarding.
We’re a company that recognises hard work and rewards success. If you’re willing to work hard and be accountable, there is no limit on your career progression.
We’re keen to develop talent across the company. You’ll be taken through a training program designed to support you with your technical work. We’ll also develop your project and client management skills.
Our offices are in the centre of Woking - two minutes from the train station.
Simple Initial Questions (please attach the answers along with your CV)
- Summarize your experience working with social media in one paragraph.
- Tell us briefly about a recent Social Media development and its impact on the future of Social Media.
- Give us an example of a successful Social Media campaign developed and implemented by you, and describe the outcome.
- What do you think is the main skill you could bring to this role? Give us an example, briefly, or a situation that exhibited that skill.
- What other areas of digital marketing excite you and where do you hope to develop your career?
- Finally, what is your current salary, notice period and location/commute time to Woking?